Safe School Helpline
The Safe School Helpline is a convenient, confidential way for anyone to report information about situations that might affect safety at our school. You can call the number any time of the day or night to report concerns about unsafe or potentially disruptive activities or situations including drug or alcohol abuse, weapons, harassment, bullying or threats. All calls are confidential.
- How do we know it is anonymous?
- How does it work?
- What type of information should be reported?
- What happens next?
- When and where can I call?
- Can I text or use the internet for reporting?
- Can this service help troubled students, too?
- Who can call this number?
- Can I change my message later? How will you know who is calling?
- How will I know if any action has been taken?
- Is the mobile app available?
- Can I send photos or videos?
Help keep our schools safe
with the Safe School Helpline!
Break the Silence ... Prevent the Event
1-800-4-1-VOICE ext. 359
(1-800-418-6423 ext. 359)
The above content is copyrighted by Security Voice Incorporated. It has been reproduced here with permission.
OTHER COMMUNITY RESOURCES
If you are concerned about any student, the following are resources within the community:
- Student Assistance Program Counselors, available at each school building
- Concord Counseling: 614-882-9338
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 614-335-8300
- Franklin County Hotline for Suicide Prevention: 614-221-5445
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline